Get actionable feedback from your job search.
Learn how your current skill set and interests can be combined with the market demand. Build the skill set that will get you employed in a job you find meaningful.
Others are already saving on average 9 hours a week from their job search with amplaffy, and learning the skills that employers require! What are you waiting for?
Are you feeling overwhelmed with your job search?
Is it hard to find time or motivation to learn new skills?
Learn and apply techniques that will improve your time management skills.
Understand the psychological factors influencing your time management decisions, and turn them to your advantage!
In this course:
Section 1. Interesting facts about time management
1.1 Methods to control and manage time
1.2 9 AM - 12 PM work
1.3 Multitasking & Productivity
1.4 Planning your day to save time
1.5 The effects of a messy or cluttered desk
Section 2. The psychological factors behind time management
2.1 Trying to do everything
2.2 Inability to find your productivity peaks
2.3 Lack of instant gratification
This course is for anyone interested in:
- improving their time management skills, particularly related to job search and/or skill acquisition efforts
- learning how to have a better work-life balance
You will get inspiration, knowledge, and an actionable set of tools to help you get things done, while not feeling overwhelmed.
- A PDF file with instructions, examples and templates
- Recordings on our YouTube channel to guide you
- A Freehand to fill templates and interact with others
- 10 EUR
- 5 EUR FOR STUDENTS
Learn from the Market & Develop the Skills that employers value
- matching jobs fetched for you on weekly basis
- jobs and courses sourced from 6 job sources & 3 learning platforms
- actionable feedback calculated for you based on your job matches