Terms of Service provided by amplaffy Oy
These Terms were last modified on 06.11.2020.
These Terms and conditions apply to your use of the Website of amplaffy (amplaffy.io hereafter the “Website”) and any other services provided by amplaffy Oy (hereafter "we" or "us" or “amplaffy”).
Please read these Terms of Service completely. By using or accessing the Website in any way, viewing or browsing the Website, adding your own content to the Website, or being a customer or user of amplaffy you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms of Service.
The Website and all of its original content are the sole property of amplaffy and are, as such, fully protected by the appropriate international copyright and other intellectual property rights laws.
amplaffy is a job market data aggregator and matching platform for the purposes of job search, skills acquisition and career growth for people looking for opportunities, and employee search for companies looking to hire people. amplaffy informs job seekers of available for them opportunities across third-party platforms and/or connects them with these opportunities. Moreover, amplaffy visualizes job market skills to help users make better skills acquisition decisions and meet the job market demand. Use of the basic amplaffy service is for a free. Premium use is offered on the basis of weekly, monthly and quarterly memberships.
amplaffy has the right to modify, suspend or discontinue any aspect of its services, projects and/or events that are offered to job seekers, startups and other users of such service at any time without prior notice, and without being liable for any damage or inconvenience that this might cause.
Regarding the 'amplaffy 36' Project, amplaffy reserves the right to limit the number of participants, and refuse applicants.
If you want to use the services provided by amplaffy, you first need to register to the service. In order to register, we need your full name, e-mail address, phone number, location, and other information related to your experience, interests, skills, etc. in order to create a profile for you. This profile will be compared and matched with job market data to produce for you a job list, learning insights and other visual aids, and to connect you to the relevant for you companies or job seekers respectively.
You hereby agree to provide current, complete and accurate information when registering to use amplaffy's services.
If you are a company, your registration is regarded as an application. After an internal screening and vetting process, we decide whether you will be allowed to use our platform. This process might take time in some instances, and your application can be refused without an obligation to explain the reasons behind this decision. We will generally not accept as members companies that have been in operation for over 10 years at the time of their first registration. We reserve the right to make exceptions to this rule.
Upon registration you will get unlimited use of our free basic membership.
If you later choose to opt for a premium membership, that will renew depending on its duration, every week, month or quarter. You can cancel this at any time, and we will notify you through a message of an upcoming renewal 5 days before the renewal event.
We want to offer subsidized memberships to people in countries with a high poverty level to allow them to access our service, because we think that it is imperative for them to get out of the poverty cycle and contribute to the growth of their countries. These memberships can be fully or partly subsidized. We make our classification according to data from WORLD POVERTY CLOCK. With this we aim to contribute to the UN SDG 1 and 8, to promote sustained, inclusive and sustainable economic growth, full and productive employment and decent work for all, and to finally END POVERTY.
You can cancel your free membership at any time without penalty or obligation. If you wish to request a refund for premium memberships, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Generally, all charges are nonrefundable, but we might make an exception.
You are solely responsible for the information and content you share through us to other users of the platform, and your interactions with them during any stage of the recruitment process.
You hereby agree to conduct yourself in a professional manner based on trust, non-discrimination and honesty while interacting with other users to the platform.
You will not act in a way that is intended to harass, annoy, threaten or intimidate other users that we connect you with. You will not promote or encourage illegal or unlawful activities or behaviors in our platform.
Acting contrary to the above can result to your removal from the amplaffy platform. If you are removed from our platform, you may not use our platform again, you will not be refunded, and your subscription will be stopped.
You agree to compensate us for any claim or damages and legal fees demanded by a third party in respect of any matter relating to or arising from any breach or suspected breach by you of these Terms or the rights of a third party.
Risks & Reporting
We do not guarantee or verify the accuracy of information provided to you by other users or customers. We make every effort to keep the information we provide to you accurate and up to date, but we do not guarantee that it is accurate, complete or current. Any reliance on the provided information is at your own risk.
We do not warrant the uninterrupted availability of our service.
Please report any behavior you encounter which is in breach of these Terms via email@example.com.
amplaffy can deny service to any user, and reserves the right to terminate your access to services, without any advance notice.
Links to Other Websites
Limitation of Liability
- IN NO EVENT WILL AMPLAFFY AND ITS AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES RELATING TO THE DECISION WHETHER OR NOT AN APPLICANT IS ALLOWED AS A MEMBER OF THE PLATFORM.
- WE WILL PROVIDE THE AMPLAFFY SERVICE TO YOU WITH REASONABLE SKILL AND CARE. WE DO NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS WITH RESPECT TO THE WEBSITE OR ASSOCIATED SERVICES.
- IN NO EVENT WILL AMPLAFFY AND ITS AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT, GENERAL, SPECIAL, COMPENSATORY, CONSEQUENTIAL, AND/OR INCIDENTAL, ARISING OUT OF, OR RELATING TO, THE CONDUCT OF YOU OR ANYONE ELSE IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF SERVICES, INCLUDING (BUT NOT LIMITED TO) BODILY INJURY, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOST PROFITS, TRADE SECRET MISAPPROPRIATION, INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INFRINGEMENT, AND/OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES RESULTING FROM COMMUNICATIONS OR MEETINGS WITH OTHER MEMBERS OR PERSONS YOU MEET THROUGH OUR WEBSITE OR EVENTS, OR RESULTING FROM ANY OTHER SERVICE WE PROVIDE.
- YOU HEREBY EXPRESSLY AGREE NOT TO HOLD AMPLAFFY LIABLE FOR ANY INSTRUCTION, ADVICE, OR SERVICES DELIVERED. AMPLAFFY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR ANY DAMAGE, SUITS, CLAIMS, AND/OR CONTROVERSIES THAT ARISE OR RELATE IN ANY WAY TO OUR SERVICES.
- YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT AMPLAFFY WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, RESULTING FROM:
A) THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE OR OTHER SERVICES;
B) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH, FROM, OR AS A RESULT OF THE WEBSITE OR OTHER SERVICES;
C) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA;
D) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY USER OR THIRD PARTY ON THE WEBSITE OR OTHER SERVICES;
E) YOUR RELIANCE ON CONTENT DATA MADE AVAILABLE BY US; OR
F) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE WEBSITE OR OTHER SERVICES.
- Nothing in these Terms shall exclude or limit our liability for our fraudulent misrepresentation or for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or the negligence of our employees or agents.
- TO THE FULLEST EXTENT POSSIBLE BY LAW, AMPLAFFY’S MAXIMUM LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE OR OTHER SERVICES OR YOUR USE OF OUR CONTENT, REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, OR OTHERWISE), WILL NOT EXCEED THE GREATER OF THE FEES YOU HAVE PAID TO AMPLAFFY.
Changes to This Agreement
amplaffy reserves the right to modify these Terms of Service at any time. If we make significant changes we notify you and draw attention to the updated Terms on the Website. Your decision to continue to visit and make use of the Website after such changes have been made constitutes your formal acceptance of the new Terms of Service. Therefore, we ask that you check and review these Terms for such changes on an occasional basis. Should you not agree to any provision of these Terms or any changes we make to these Terms, we ask and advise that you do not use or continue to access the amplaffy Website and other services immediately.
These Terms are governed by Finnish law and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the court of Helsinki.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pomeranssikuja 1 A
00990 Helsinki | Finland
Business ID: 2864325-1